- HDMI, vga, and DVI ports.
- 1080p resolution
- $189 when I purchased it.
- Audio in and audio out plug.
- If you connect a device, like a PS3 to the hdmi port and tell it pass audio through, it will go out the audio out plug. So I have a set of computer speakers connected with the standard 35mm jack into the Audio out plug on the monitor and a 35mm cable from my computer to the audio in. When I’m in vga mode it will take the audio from my computer, but when I move it to the hdmi mode, it gets the audio from the PS3 through my computer speakers! Total win!
- Works fine in Ubuntu through the VGA port at 1080p resolution. Not sure why but the DVI only worked on the Windows 7 box.
- Doesn’t come with a height adjustable stand.